Friday, June 3, 2011

Peeking under the Crooked Hat

Welcome to the magickal world of Under the Crooked Hat!
Dedicated to all things mystical, magickal, and of Halloween!

For those who are more into the paranormal, check out my Ghostly Travels blog where I am talking about all those spooky ghost hunting trips.

And those wanting to quickly back out to the normal realm of sanity, I'll eventually be working on a Travel and Tips blog that will have all those useful ideas for the traveller of the world and life!
I also have been posting on a weight loss blog to keep up my motivation and my own inspiration, so if interested, let me know and I can send you the link for it.

I may touch a bit on both of those other blogs but this will mostly focus more on Halloween props, haunts, Celtic, Druidic and odd bits and pieces of witchly information. Creative ideas from my imagination and the world!


Why "Under the Crooked Hat"? Anything under the hat, in the mind and of course it's all a bit off-center and fun and interesting! ;)


I quickly realized that Halloween is just too big to be lost on the paranormal blog pages. ;) So strap onto your broomstick and away we go!!

Hope you enjoy the ride!!

No comments:

Post a Comment