Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A few more fun Jack O'Lanterns!

Here are the last set of fun jack o'lanterns I picked up at ebay!
This first one is a regular electric one and has a cute little wink look to his face.
I picked it up from: louisesmith. This came very quickly and I really like this one! He'll be a great addition to the others!


The next one is very unique! It's called a Morphkin Pumpkin! Pretty bizarre eh? I picked this one up on ebay also, from: sourceplus2005. This is a fantastic seller! This jack o'lantern came well boxed and speedy delivery! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for something unique!
And one of the unique things about this particular jack o'lantern is that it has a face on either side! This one is happy and the other one is a bit more scary although this pic below doesn't seem that way but check out the video after and see what you think then!! Creepy!
And here is the vid:
The seller was most kind and wonderful to deal with!! I also have the Morphkin Skull! Check it out! Also has a face on each side!
Scary:
And a bit goofy or frightened:
Aren't they really neat?! They are motion sensitive and they light up and move and make sounds, laughing and some spooky music. The motion detector is there on the one side as you can see. This is really a great, novel idea to catch the Trick or Treaters as they are coming or going! I think it will catch the kids off guard as they will not be expecting the jack o'lantern or skull to move like that! Just wild and I love it!! Awesome seller on ebay!

No comments:

Post a Comment