Thursday, June 27, 2013

Mrs Zombie Gnome and Friends!

Yes! They have arrived!
I ordered them from ebay (seller:melissasgardenoasis ---awesome seller!). They came in Oriental Trading boxes so not sure if that was the origin or not but they sure do match my other zombie gnome and well, I just couldn't resist!

She has a hole in the middle of her belly and looks just utterly and most wonderfully gruesome!
 
 With creepy crawly spiders in her hair and it looks like a mouse at her feet, she will be a most grand addition next to her cohort from last Halloween!
As you can see, the hole goes right through her! As if the worms had already done their job!
 

 
 
Some ground breaker zombie gnomes, this first one oozing green slime out of his mouth! Love it!


 
And this one has a little worm coming out of him! I thought the daisy in the hat was a nice touch! LOL
 
 

 Of course the single zombie gnome hand that will come out of the ground, has two metal stakes attached to it to hold it firmly in place. I could see these in a small pumpkin or such too! That's Peepers in the background and he's napping. No animals were harmed in the taking of these photos or the acquiring of the zombie gnomes! ;)
 

These three came in a set. :)

Nice to have my zombie gnome family expanding...er emerging!!

2 comments:

  1. These are cute.I just got my Terry's Village catalog (terrysvillage.com) and saw the same set. I see you only have the Zombie Girl. You can get the Zombie man at the web site for $15.00.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have the zombie guy too. He is posted on an earlier blog post from last year. :)

    ReplyDelete