Thursday, July 18, 2013

Halloween Pumpkin Arch--Made by: The Lights on Neff Circle

As some of you know, I often go peeking around the internet and looking for unique ideas and creative projects that others have done for Halloween. I follow quite a few people who are just Halloween nuts like myself. 
I recently saw this posted about on Facebook and I have to say it really looks cool. But then, it led me of course to another who made one of these a couple years ago and I just had to say WOW and I wanted to be sure and share it with you all!!
So unique and simply awesome! This one even has included a light show with it! Just utterly fantastic! Be sure and check it out: his Facebook photos: Lights on Neff Circle as well as his incredible light show on Youtube:


Simply amazing, eh?! Love it! I can just imagine the kids' faces to go under that jack o'lantern arch and with it all lit up! :) Just spectacular! Of course the screen is a nice effect with the video projection tho' the screen would be difficult in that spot on Halloween night to have kids coming up to the front door. But would be very cool even if dropped back onto the window.

If you check out his facebook, he has pics up on his photo albums, the Jack O'Lantern Arch Album, that shows how he put it together. :) Also, be sure and follow The Lights on Neffs Circle on Facebook for all the really creative Halloween ideas!

Thank you for letting me share this here on
Under The Crooked Hat blog! :)

Just a very creative and unique idea! :) Well done!



Bugs N Hisses,

Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment