Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Sipping Spiders Through A Straw, Campfire Songs for Monsters

Lyrics by: Kelly Dipucchio & Pictures by: Gris Grimly






The title gotcha didn't it? It did me too when I was walking through the grocery store aisle with all the paper and office supplies, the books and magazine section and there in the bin, was this book. 
I had to pick it up and look thru it and I found myself just laughing as I sang along to the funny lyrics of famous campfire songs, changed to be more icky, creepy and oh yes, just fun, fun, fun!



I had to buy two of these in fact so I could send one off to friends. :) I added it to my collection of books that I would like to one day read/sing along with elementary kids when I am settled and can volunteer at the local school to come in and read for them during story time.

Some of the titles include:

Do Your Guts Hang Low?

Take Me Out To The Graveyard

Creepy, Creepy, Little Jar

and well, you get the picture! ;)

They are just wickedly great for Halloween and I just had to share!


~*~Bugs n Hisses~*~

GP

No comments:

Post a Comment