Friday, September 25, 2015

Wicked Black Widow Spiders!

Ok...it is not often you order something, especially a Halloween prop that when you get it, you are not at least a little disappointed in the size. Usually its always too small or smaller than you thought. 
It's really hard sometimes truly knowing until you get it.
Well, as most of you know, or not, I am planning on really spider webbing up the first main entry hallway to the haunted cave. I am planning on layering it with different medium and then inserting some really wicked spiders. 

Now the issue right off the bat is the spiders. I have several spiders but they are all one sided and have the bands/stripes of orange or green or purple. Not very realistic looking at all.

I wanted the wicked, scary long legged ones that just make you get creeped out, ya know? Good, real looking pure wickedness! Heh heh

So I began the hunt online. I wondered over to eBay and stumbled upon these spiders and checked the size and then ordered 10. They arrived in a box yesterday and I opened it up this morning and just drooled and oohed and aahhed over them! They are perfect!!! Just to give you an idea, I put my handed near one and even placed a quarter next to one too. 





I found these on ebay with Atomic Costume. You can find them here:

http://www.ebay.com/usr/atomiccostume?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2754

BUT!!! UPDATE----UPDATE----UPDATE!!

Don't get them there....I just saw them at Spirit Halloween store, believe it or not for.....$2.99!!! WOW! Just got 10 more!  They are the exact same ones! Love it!

These are awesome!! I have never been so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment