Saturday, October 29, 2016

Moxley Manor Adds Another Attraction!

 
I snuck down to Bedford, Texas a couple weeks ago to surprise my great haunter friends, Richard and Rachel Alvarado. I didn't say a word that my daughter and I were coming, we just showed up with some goodies in hand for one of our favorite haunts!
 
We had heard they had added another attraction to Moxley Manor and it's right next door! Very convenient and when you pay to go in Moxley, you get to go in both for the one price. We were so excited to check them out and see all the changes for they are famous for changing up things and adding all the time. So if you've gone before, you'd best go again because it's going to have something new!
 
We went in with a group of 3 little boys who were really scared and didn't want to go in by themselves. So I volunteered to take them in with my daughter and their mother was relieved that I'd go with them. We made them go first of course so we could take our time and check out all the awesome detail that has been added and I have to say I was floored! So much new detail and great scares in there, I was just so impressed!
 
There is a new ticket booth to get your tickets outside and it helps to streamline the whole process.
If that line is too long, its well worth paying for that VIP to get you to the front of the line!
 
The new scare....Pitch Dark...!
Oh wow...you get one glow stick per group and go inside the dark, black maze that has fog creeping along the walls and floors. Now, I have to say, it is rare for me to jump or get startled too much but it is very difficult to get through this attraction without jumping! Great scares in there and more to come as I heard what evil plans Richard and Rachel have in mind to add to that one!
 
Man o man, I know that means I will have to come back down and check it out again, all the way from Maine! We sure do miss them all at Moxley Manor and it was great getting to catch up!
 
Now, if you haven't gone yet, you have a few more nights left to check it out for this Halloween season. So get your behind over there and don't miss out!
 
For more info:
 
 
Check it out! You'll be damn glad you did!
 
GP
/|\
 


No comments:

Post a Comment