Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween Train

I am not really one for the inflatable Halloween decorations. They always look like someone threw up all over your lawn when they are deflated during the day. Some of them are cute but usually, eh, I don't care for them. Most are very expensive and if you get the tiniest of holes in them, you are done.

But...saying all that, I could not resist the Halloween Train when I saw it a year ago! It's huge! 17 feet long and it moves and has lights too. It was just too neat and I got it for the back of my yard as that is where I put the kiddie kinda of decorations as I have been moving more and more to the creepy and eerie and scary out front.



I did get it somewhat on sale and of course you can probably get it much cheaper now. I got it from Seventh Avenue who I believe are owned by Swiss Colony, the people who bring you all the luscious goodies and snacks around Christmas time!


When we first got the train, there was a hole in it and the one fan that inflates it with air, was not attached correctly. It was twisted so much that part of the train was tipping forward. So we returned it and got another one. This one was perfect!  This is my favorite part of it where the ghost rises up out of the tombstone and then goes back down!

The skeleton engineer waves his hand and then Dracula rises up out of the coffin in the caboose. It's all very cute!














It all fits into one storage bin neatly and came with ties to help hold it down. :)
So far it's lasted two seasons!

No comments:

Post a Comment