Friday, March 1, 2013

Enchanted Forest

I just wanted to give a shout out also to my favorite metaphysical shop, The Enchanted Forest here in Fort Worth!

Each time I go in there, I feel so at ease and enjoy the incense fragrances that linger in the air.
They have a huge assortment of tarot and just about anything you could hope to find or need!

The staff is always super friendly and helpful and they have the most interesting items.
I was there a couple weeks ago with a friend of mine and we found him two small God and Goddess statues/figurines that he was wanting for his travel altar. I picked up some earrings that I was drawn to.

I always wish it was a bit closer to me and that I could get down there more often!

Take a peek for those of you local or when you visit the area!

For directions and info:

Enchanted Forest

No comments:

Post a Comment