Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Costumes4Less

Sadly enough, I had to remove the link under the Halloween Shopping List for this particular site due to Google penalizing them for me listing their site. :(
I do not work for Costumes4Less, nor any Halloween company, nor do I receive anything in return for sending a shout out to some of the great shops for Halloween items. 
I just share what places I have visited and some I have ordered from so the reader may know where to get some of the incredible props and best costumes and other assorted items for Halloween.

So I just wanted to send a plug out for Costumes4Less and tho' I won't link to them as requested, they are a very nice Halloween site! Check them out! They have a variety of items and not just for Halloween!

My apologies extended to them if my blog caused them any issues.


No comments:

Post a Comment