Sunday, April 28, 2013

Very Cool Nightmare Before Christmas Setup!

Another fan of the Nightmare Before Christmas wrote me an email several months ago and she sent me this link to her own village set and train and how she incorporated it right into her Halloween decorations! Take a peek!


I have been wanting to share it with everyone here for a while now but it's been crazy nuts here with the holidays and trips lately. But as I am getting back to this blog and getting into the Halloween spirit again, here it is! :)

With her video, you can really see how different things look from light of day to the dark of the night, and with black light! How eerie and creepy and yet to us Halloween fanatics, how utterly dark and delightful!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! It was really great and Val, you did an amazing job with this! Thank you for letting me share it here on my Halloween blog! :)

I have been able to finally get some more pieces in for the Nightmare Before Christmas Black Light village set for my daughter and I hope to take some pics tonight! Some of them were on backorder and I'll be talking about that in the blog post to come.

Also, I have already been ordering some new jack o'lanterns and assorted Halloween decorations! Look for those reviews soon!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Wanda for the awesome video. Sure would like to get those banners that is on her wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) She did an awesome job with the video and I love her set up! :) Lots of pieces I'd love to have!
    I gotta work on getting some pics of the rest of the blacklight Nightmare Before Christmas village my daughter has and get them up here! :)

    ReplyDelete