Thursday, May 30, 2013

Lord Grimley's Manor

While looking through ebay for Halloween items, I came across these cds that really looked interesting:


As I am starting to save some Halloween decorations and gathering a few unique items to use in my own haunt one day and possibly to be used in my home haunt setup now, I came across these cds that are just full of some very unique tracks! I couldn't resist them!

I had already ordered a special FX dvd last year entitled: Tombstones and you can find it here:
This is really great for my projections as I am wanting to set up a projector in my graveyard and then project this on a blank tombstone. I didn't get to set it up last year but I am going to see if I am able to this year.


I purchased several DVDs from Lord Grimley in fact as his video projections are just really cool!
Check out Creepy Crawlies 2!

I thought these would be great to project behind my thrashing mummy in the Egyptian area. I could also use it elsewhere later on down the line.
Of course, after I saw how great this one was, I had to order these other three!
Blood Walls:


Tricks and Treats:

and of course....Zombie Invasion!


Now I am not one normally for the blood stuff but that video is really great! The Zombie one is a no-brainer..oops sorry for that bad pun! LOL But I couldn't resist that one! And then the Tricks and Treats one would be cute for Halloween Night itself.

You can find all of these hauntingly creepy treasures at Lord Grimley's site:
 
He has a whole host of other great special FX dvds and masks, costumes, accessories, makeup and props and more! Just a great assortment of very unique and interesting things to choose from!!
 
Thank you Lord Grimley and to your minions for the little creepy surprises too! :)
 
 
Bugs n Hisses,
 
 
GP

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Wanda for sharing this. I am always looking for new and unusual sound tracks. So far the Nox Arcana's Midnight Syndicate have my vote for the coolest and creepiest sound tracks. Will be visiting Lord Grimsley's Manor for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome! :) Those cds have some eerie and bizarre soundtracks! Some kinda primal! Lord Grimley has a great assortment including some really scary and freaky masks! Check him out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. What a cool site he has. I added him to my links list on my blog as well. I spotted a few things i want to get for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just looking thru his site again last night. Love the masks and of course the vids are a favorite if mine!

      Delete