Thursday, October 13, 2011

Just a Quick Blurb!

Just so you all are aware, the link lists on either side of the blog includes some great sites! These are updated and new sites are added as I come across them.

Please feel free to contact me if you have a good Halloween site or one that would fit the blog and you'd like me to add it, let me know! I'm happy to link up and hook to your site that helps others with their Halloween set-ups or to learn more about Halloween, Astrology or anything Pagan/Druid/Wiccan.

I've been helping out at the local haunt lately, Moxley Manor with my daughter and her friend, so I've been busier than normal. This time of year always has me scrambling and busy in setting up for Halloween. This year, there are a lot of new things that I am working on for my set-up, ie: Light show in the graveyard and of course the Hallowindow which we all just adore! I am getting the outdoor speaker for that on Saturday and hope to have it all set up and will see about taking some video thereafter for you all to see. It will be part instructional too as to HOW I did it. It's always grand to see someone's set up for these things but you never get to see how they did it nor hear about the trials or tribulations.
 I am all about sharing, so I'll be going over it as far as what I have and approximate costs. It's been a learning experience tho', I can tell you that! I have always prided myself in being in the know about the latest electronic gadgets and gizmos but it seems technology has really taken a flying leap forward, --again--, and left me far behind. Just using those words, is dating myself I am sure! So believe it or not, I had to learn from my son about quite a few things that I was fighting against getting and resisting. I finally had to bite the bullet tho' and say ok, Mr. Expert, show me!

It's all coming together well however! I promise vids tho', SOON! For now, I gotta fly and get ready to take off early tonight.

Can you tell I am excited? ;)

Oh and P.S...Skippy is in his new tank! YAY! More on him/her later!

No comments:

Post a Comment