Friday, August 21, 2015

Monster of the Month for July 2015

This month's monster comes to you from Ed Edmunds himself of Distortions
A very creative mask that I will definitely be saving for future use. 

It has been great fun in getting the Monster of the Month and not knowing what it will be. My Fedex guy is now getting curious and was gently nudging me to open the box and just pretend when I open it ahahhaa...nooooo sorry, he will have to wait. I may have to give him my card so he can come here to Under The Crooked Hat and see what they all are or have the latest monster handy at the door for when he comes next time he brings me another Monster of the Month! 

Just too much fun! :)



The Monster of the Month is just one small item that Distortions Unlimited has to offer! 
Check out their site Distortions and see their latest creations like this really cool gargoyle:



Love it!

Thanks again guys!


~*Bugs n Hisses*~

GP
/|\





No comments:

Post a Comment