Friday, September 9, 2011

Returning Halloween Village & Train

After much consideration, I decided to return the Bradford Exchange Halloween Universal Train and the Frankenstein Castle and cancel those subscriptions as well as end the ships from Pirates of the Caribbean and Flying Dutchman subscriptions as well.


The main reason was that they did not fit in with the other houses and items that I had purchased as the scale was completely off. I really do love the ships however and so I'll be keeping them and once I get the rigging in place, I'll go ahead and do a review on them both.


I did really like these items that I am returning but they are just so small and the train would have looked a bit goofy with these huge witches dancing around within the standing stones on the hill that I have set up already.


I do have to say, that the Bradford Exchange is most kind in that they allow up to one year to return their items! WOW! That's really nice! I just needed to get a return shipping label and so I emailed them and they promptly sent me the labels once I identified which items I was wanting to return. How grand of them!! I thought for sure I would be stuck with some of the items but no! :) So kudos to Bradford Exchange!


I am keeping the subscription with them for the Rudolph Christmas village and for the Nightmare Before Christmas village for my daughter. I will end the Rudolph one however once I get the next shipment. I just wanted to be sure that I did receive Bumble and the Christmas tree along with the Misfit Toys, Hermie and Yukon as well. :) So I'll have to look over everything to be sure and then come Christmas time, I'll set it all up and see what I am missing and what I would like and not.


So thank you Bradford Exchange for being so gracious about it all! It is deeply appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment