Monday, September 2, 2013

Dr. Seuss - It's Grinch Night!

Everyone is familiar with How The Grinch Stole Christmas, but not many know about Dr. Seuss' It's Grinch Night!


This came out in 1977 and it was once released as "Halloween is Grinch Night!"

It's about how the Grinch is plotting to terrorize and scare the people of Whoville on Halloween and how one kid wanders out to the 'Euphemism" and ends up facing his fears to help save his family and town from the scary shenanigans of the Grinch.

It's a cute animation and is an Emmy Award Winner. :)
Here it is on Youtube:



For those who can't get enough of the Grinch, it's a great addition to your collection and for the kids' Halloween collection!

I watched it again just yesterday with my daughter as we put together the Halloween cupcake boxes for all the cupcakes we are to give away on Halloween Night.


I like to put the cupcakes I give away in these cute little cupcake boxes. They hold one cupcake each and have an insert to hold it upright and stop it from sliding around in the box. It does allow for quite a lot of room at the top for your icing and decorations. I got these from Oriental Trading Company. I also have regular black and orange boxes and some other Halloween iconic cupcake boxes.  Sometimes you can get them on sale as well! :) 

Since it is so hot outside here in Texas still, it's hard to work out in the garage so I like to do as much as I can inside the house and really enjoy the buildup for Halloween while watching Halloween specials and shows and movies while doing something like putting these boxes together or bagging the candy or filling the gift bags. As I watch different movies or shows, I'll put up a review here of them. :)

In the meantime, if you like the Dr. Seuss movies/cartoons, you can pick up not only Grinch Night, but a single dvd over on Amazon that includes Green Eggs and Ham, The Sneetches,  The Zax, and Grinch Night! The Sneetches is one of my favorites as well!

Check it out:



~*Bugs N Hisses*~


Wanda

2 comments:

  1. Mr. Grinch is one of my favourite cartoon characters.
    Thank you so much for sharing.
    Lace Wigs with Bangs

    ReplyDelete