Sunday, September 8, 2013

The Halloween Tree by Ray Bradbury

Can you believe it? That great cartoon movie is from the book authored by none other than Mr. Ray Bradbury himself!


The Halloween Tree is my very favorite Halloween cartoon movie for kids and adults alike. It is a very enjoyable movie and it explains why the kids are wearing the type of costumes they are and they are taken back in time to places that they originated at, loosely, I will add for some of them.


This movie also shows the love of friendships made and what a group of friends would do for their friend Pip. It is so heartwarming and wonderful, I find myself still tearing up towards the end.

I have always wanted to create a Halloween Tree similar to what you see in this movie, but I'd need a lot bigger tree than what I have for it!



This movie has become a great classic to watch at this time of the year and a most treasured favorite! If you have not seen it yet, be sure and catch it and I hope you do enjoy it as much as we do! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment