Monday, September 2, 2013

Oriental Trading Company Freebies Again!

I just wanted to give a shout out to The Oriental Trading Company for their freebie page here:

http://www.freefunhalloween.com/halloween-recipes/

Check out their links at the top as well for more fun Halloween ideas!

I often visit Oriental Trading Company around this time of the year to order some of the free novelties and trinkets that I give away in my candy bags and gift bags. Some of my favorites to give away is the plastic jumping spiders and the scaredy cats for the little kids who are too scared to go into my Haunted Cave. :)
I get an assortment of items, stickers, tattoos...etc. I love to get the glow in the dark items if I can as they are the most fun for the kids.

So do check them out! Also, if you think you will be purchasing from them often as they are great for party decorations as well, be sure to sign up and collect points so you can get discounts or coupons in your email for later purchases! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment