Sunday, September 8, 2013

Witches' Night Before Halloween by Lesley Pratt Bannatyne

While attending Scarefest last year in Lexington, KY, I stopped by many vendors' tables and talked with the people. At one table, there was a nice lady there, Lesley Pratt Bannatyne, selling a few books she had written about Halloween.

As I am always on the lookout for good books on Halloween for kids as I have been collecting some of the classics, both Halloween and other award winning books alike, this one caught my eye.
 
Witches' Night Before Halloween



Illustrated by Adrian Tans and I have to say the animations are just adorable! In every pic, as is his signature at least in this book, is a frog! Love it!

The book is about things that witches do to prepare for Halloween and all told in clever rhymes!
It's a very cute book I thought for Halloween. :)

For some reason, I just couldn't put it down nor walk away without it.  She signed it for me also! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment