Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Halloween Stores/Vendors

Just a quick note to all those who may find this blog and do not see your store on the links to the side, please drop me a note and I'd be happy to add you!

I've been trying to remember who all I have purchased things from as I shop all over the internet and locally and other places I travel to and would like to include everyone I can! :)

Feel free tho' to write me or ask as I still have to get to many of you I believe on Facebook!

Nudge away tho'! I appreciate each and every one of you for putting out such great props and decorations for Halloween and keeping the spirit alive and for such creative and innovative new things each year! It just keeps getting bigger and better all the time!!

THANK YOU!!

2 comments:

  1. While some people opt for thrift stores, you could actually save yourself from buying at a Halloween store by checking out the great deals available online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's for sure Frances! :) I've gotten alot of great deals at Buy Costumes here recently. I haven't really ventured into the Thrift Stores as I tend to watch the stores I have here for when they have specials and I sign up for coupons sent to my email and whatnot. :) Most Halloween stores like to put the old on sale to make way for the new stock! :) Love it! I also compare prices between places to get the best deals. Thanks for your comment! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete