Thursday, August 4, 2011

Witch Hand Tray

As I start to think more about Halloween and the big party we are putting together for my daughter, I began to look thru all the great Halloween sites online for props and partyware.

One of my other favorite sites is: Grandin Road. They are more on the expensive side of things for Halloween decor and props, however the quality is exceptional! It comes down to one of those, 'you get what you pay for' type of dealies. I have never been disappointed when I have made a purchase from Grandin Road!

Each year, they do a great Halloween section on their site, this year it's Halloween Haven and they put out a catalog just chock full of all sorts of props and a few costumes even! Last year, I bought this huge lantern from them and this year, I have purchased some battery black taper candles and most recently, the witch hand tray.

I just couldn't resist this one! I had realized I didn't have much in the way of partyware or display for food so I thought I might pick up a few items here or there. This came in a huge box, with a smaller one inside that was the actual items itself, just well packed! The black tray has a more ceramic feel to it and the hands are more like a porcelain feel. It's sturdy and definitely not cheap plastic.

I loved the decorative edging all the way around!

Just a fun piece to have for displaying nuts, candycorn or crackers or such. :) The hands are not too high either but its enough of an accent, and just really cute!
Grandin Road has quite a few items this year that has me droolin! :) I always make sure to check out their clearance section as well, especially after Halloween where you can purchase many things leftover for a much better price!


I adore them!

No comments:

Post a Comment